Thursday, March 18, 2010

Let's Begin

Well, I've turned myself inside out trying to figure out why I'm fat. I could blame genes and my mother for never teaching me good habits. Or....I could blame myself and get depressed.

Instead I think that I'll learn to be mindful. To focus on the moment and try to understand why I feel what I feel before I stick anything in my mouth.

I started Weight Watchers today. I actually started paying for it two months ago, but only went to one meeting and then I allowed all the stresses of life to bulldoze over me. Just an excuse I know.

Beginning again. Yes, indeed.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Just be kind to yourself, first. It's hard to lose any weight or achieve the health you want, by being frustrated. What would you say to your best friend if she were attempting to lose weight? You'd be encouraging, empathetic and kind, right? Become your own best friend and just keep breathing : )