Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day 25 - 12/10/09

Ok, whose idea was it to start this during the holidays. I'm having a hard time staying focused. I don't want to be obsessive, but I want to be healthy.

I'm trying to cook healthier. Really that is the only change I've been able to hold to at this point. I'm blaming the holidays. Ahem.

Still, I got on the scale tonight for the first time since I started. Imagine my surprise when I'd had a loss of six pounds in four weeks. While I probably could have lost more if I'd "concentrated", I am pleased because I didn't starve myself or go insane with the exercise.

I want to get there. I have a friend who is there but it is so natural to her. That's what I want, but for tonight, I celebrate six pounds gone.

3 comments:

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Way to go! :)

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a nice weekend!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome about the six pounds, Jeannette! Woo hoo! Keep with it, mama! Seriously, if this cheesecake-loving woman can do it, anyone can!! Praying for a great journey for you and and strength through the holidays! :o)

Haddock said...

Yes cooking healthier is another secret of being healthy.